Recreating Scott Burdick’s drawing (toned drawing) in graphite.
Just to see if I can do it.
So imagine this. With cardboard. Twice this size.
And more details.
Lots of details.
Definitely relevant to my interests.
I have to build a city like that poster white one (that I also built) in seven days. :’D
It can be done.
It’s like building for a stop motion film (if I ever get the pleasure of making one omg)
I wanted to allude to the Gorillaz art style.
It was fun while it lasted
one of many things hiding in my sketchbook
Happy Holidays! Hope they’re good!
Artwork (c) Myself ‘12
IF YOU WANT TO DELETE MY ARTIST COMMENTARY, LEAVE MY CREDIT: Art (c) Raven W. (Raveyrai)
- Who is that girl supposed to be?! x x
- Is there more fanart of her, Stiles, and Scott? Yup! Here’s more of mine. And here’s Ashley’s (lyndez)
- I thought her name was Rebecca or Hayley? Eh. Yeah. We heard. But they never called her by name on the show so…it’s still up for grabs. Plus. Ew. She doesn’t look anything like a Rebecca or Hayley. Whut.
- Why “Saffi”? Because it fits with them all having “S” starting names. It’s cool. Plus it means…something…nice in another language…err…ask Ashley. She came up with it.
- Why this mini-comic? Stiles and Scott needs a female friend to tell them they’re idiots.
- What happened to her on the show? That’s a very good question.
No but seriously.
Why can’t we have a cartoon like this?
She’s so fun to draw. D’aww
And then I kept on doodling them.
The trio that never was but happened anyway off-screen.
I’m not sorry about Derek.
Saffire (Known as Saffi, or even Saff) is the one in their trio that has plenty of friends outside of their group, making her seem to be more of a seasonal sort of friend. She’s frank more often than not and would much rather have things done and told to her directly.
Like Stiles, Saffi is a cop’s kid but unlike her sarcastic friend she doesn’t go out of her way to snoop about on the field where she knows she isn’t wanted. Besides, she’s more into arguing and proving a point than following in her mother’s footsteps. Probably the reason why she’s on the debate team and loves to practice those skills on Stiles since he’s the only one that can hold his own against her.
She’s known to keep an eye on Scott (as far as Jackson was concerned) and Stiles (mainly to keep him from being a total creep over Lydia) but as of late, they’ve been distant and strange. Scott doesn’t seem to have that much of a problem with Jackson like he used to, a lacrosse star, and dating the new girl while Stiles…well. He’s Stiles but not around as much either, geeking about police stuff and what Lydia might think of him. Saffi’s been feeling out of the loop with those two and that’s a problem.
Yes. I went that far. I refuse to think she was that comfortable around them in the pilot and them not being close in some way. Makes no sense yo. So. I might make a fancomic on what she’s been doing while all that wolf business went down.
It’ll more than likely be short.
BLAME ASHLEY and TUMBLR FOR JUST—GAH—WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL OK.